Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Malcolms Baptism

After high school I moved to New York to Nanny for the Dillon family. Malcolm was 2 years old when I moved there, so you can imagine how weird it was for me to attend his 8th birthday last Saturday. I cant even believe how fast time flies! The Dillon's now live in Maple Valley so I get to go see my kids when ever I have a need.

Malcolm asked me to speak at his baptism. It made me feel pretty special that he would think of me, and I was happy to do it. The program was put together very nicely, and it was so great to see Malcolm become a member of the church.

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

We were so happy to have you and Matty come spend the afternoon with us! We love you two very much!!!!

Colton said...

Does this mean you're getting old? Wait, does this mean WE'RE getting old?! Crap...

P.S. Your hair looks amazing.

P.P.S. So that explains who thedillon6 are; I've always wondered who dares to challenge my blog-stalking supremacy.