Monday, June 09, 2008

Game Night

Friday night we had some friends over for dinner and games. We have a lot of fun with Kelsey and Kellen and we appreciate them bringing us Chinese food for dinner.


We started off playing Balderdash, which we have a real good time playing. We are four of the most random people, so it makes for an interesting game.
A little later in the night, Chris and Tiffany joined us, and we brought out Apples to Apples, which always gets pretty goofy around midnight.


About an hour after dinner, I got REAL sick. I got bad chills, nausea, skin sensitivity and a headache. I was worried that I was coming down with something, but I felt better a few hours later. Matt believes that I may have had a bad reaction to MSG. I was not happy about it, but I still managed to have a good time wrapped in sweatshirts and my robe.
We are so thankful to have great friends so close by, and we love game nights! If you know of any good group games on the market, let us know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh I love games!! Sequence is awesome for 4 or 6 players!! We also love Rummikub! And then I'm a major sucker for all the speciality games -- but they're harder to play with someone who's never played them, but like Settlers of Catan, Pirates Cove, Ticket to Ride, those 3 are great!! And we have this awesome churchy card game - "And it came to pass" it is sooooo fun!! Sorta like uno, slap jack, and a few others mixed.

Colton said...

Loaded questions is super fun. I don't know if you saw my blog a while back about how my friend and I made our own version called "Bloated Questions". It is completely awesome.