Thursday, June 19, 2008

Emotions? What?

This post is rated PG-13 for some violence and language.
Its true. Hell has frozen over. This may be Armageddon. The end of the world.


Because....I am acting like a girl.

I can be crying and upset one minute, happy and giggly the next, and then ten minutes later, be so mad at someone I could punch-kick their face in.
I am never like this. I can honestly say that I am a pretty mellow person, and I RARELY cry or have any emotion other than blah. Matt can agree with that one. I wish that I could blame this on fertility hormones but alas, I am just normal ole, low progesterone me.
Its been a hard few weeks, I am not making it into my REM cycles at night. I'll even admit, Aunt Flo paid me a visit. I am just not normally so affected by her presence.
Go away Flo! I don't want to see you for another 9 months or so!
Anyway, I really hope that these feelings (I shiver at the word) hide themselves between the crevasses of my brain where they have been abiding for so many years, because I just don't know how to handle them. I want to go back to feeling more at ease, more empty, more carefree more like, a man.

3 comments:

Colton said...

Now that I think about it, this is not the proper context in which to reply to your post, but I'm going to anyway.

That puppy comment was one of the funniest things that I have ever heard! I laughed and laughed and LAUGHED! I'm so sorry, I bet you were terribly traumatized! Priceless!

You're terrific.

The Dillon 6 said...

I'm sorry Hottie. Take a deep breath, buy a $238 RT Alaskan ticket to Hawaii (except I don't know the secret code), and relax a bit. You have a lot going on right now. Anyone in their right mind, wouldn't actually be IN their right mind. Love you!

Sabs said...

here's to have the emotions of a man and a brain of a woman! :)