Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Swimming!

We took Brimley swimming for the first time this weekend, and he did great! He followed Brisbane right into the water, and after trying to walk on top of it for a while, he let go and got wet. At first, when it got deep, he would try to get on top of Briz instead of try to swim. She didn't put up with being dunked under for long, and forced him to doggy paddle. Shannon, doesn't Brimley have great Dressage form?He caught on to swimming quick, and we are happy that we have an activity that he likes, and tuckers him out for a few hours!

5 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

how fun!!! Nothing beats swimming in a lake. Unless you're swimming in a pool, of course. ;)

Crysler's said...

That does look fun! My cats for some reason just don't like the water...

I know I feel bad that I didn't get to see you guys either, I didn't see so many people! I was just so busy with my fam and brad's fam, I did not get to spend enough time up there. I will be coming up in November though when Rachel has the baby, and I want to make it up for a Seahawks game sometime too so i'll keep you posted!

Shannon Hunnex said...

exquisite. what a beast

Shannon Hunnex said...

hey dork call me for once :)

Stef said...

how cute. Vega loves the water as long as it's comming at her in jet form from the hose. standing water or baths....well they are the all dreaded water sources!