Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally, Summer

Matt and I were finally able to enjoy the sunny weather this weekend by first hanging out on the Havens boat and then attending the Jiu-Jitsu picnic at a really fun park in Marysville. I was promised that there were going to be goats to pet at the park, so I was pretty disappointed when I heard that the petting zoo had been shut down. Oh well, I had fun anyway.


Chris and Tiffany came with us, and all of us together explored the park. We had a good time taking pictures and making fun of all the nerds playing swords in the forest. Yes, playing swords. Guys that were probably in their 20's. Long hair and tucked-in shirts. Im sure you can imagine.

Then, after the picnic, we headed over to "Neiko's House" to give him some attention. Chris and Tiffany have built an outside enclosure for him, that he really likes. We haven't seen him for a while, so it was good to get to play a little. Hopefully the weather will stay this way for a few more weeks. I really love it here when its warm, and Lake Stevens is the place to be in the Summer.

8 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

so fun! This weather is ROCKIN' isn't it?! And your HAIR is SO cute, Hottie!!!

Nick and Tiffany said...

You guys look so cute!! Ummm...so is Neiko a leopard or something???? Not going to lie, I was a little surprised by the pictures, lol.

Alycia said...

I'm really disapointed you didn't get a picture of the guys playing swords, I expected more of you Holly... sometimes we would see guys and girls playing swords at BYU in the middle of campus, they were in the renassiance club or something weird like that.

Lindsey said...

Your hair is DARLING!! and I am not going to lie...yesterday I went to a little mini zoo at Lagoon and saw Lions and Tigers...last night I had a dream about this crazy animals and they were after me....and then, this morning I open your blog and BAM...there is another one. Your killing me;)

Crysler's said...

Yeah I'm with Nick and Tiffany... what is Neiko, and where do I get one!!! I so want one.

Jami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil Mamas said...

BAILY!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!!! You are lookin like a hot lil mama these days!!! You look very happy!!

Stef said...

you look sooo cute. love the hair. and love nikko. too bad I'm very allergic to cats. :( always has bummed me out!