Monday, July 28, 2008

Entiat

This weekend we made the 2 hour drive into Entiat to hang out at the Orchard that the band plays at every year. I got to sit in as Keyboardist and I was shocked that I played as well as I did considering I haven't played for months.
We camp down by the Colombia river and this year both my parents and Shauna were able to come along. Oh yes, and ALL the dogs. Don't you love the above picture that my mom tried to ruin?


It was Brimley's first time camping, and we were surprised at how good he was. He played all day, and slept all night. Brimley is the social one, and made plenty of friends on this trip. He is such a fun puppy.
The Bean family brought their jet ski's and we got to play around on them in the cold river. It was really choppy on the water, and I got pretty soaked. Matt and Shauna had never driven a jet ski until this trip. It was so funny to hear them scream!
That night, after dinner, the band played for a few hours while the party goer's danced away. It was a fun gig, and a perfect night to play outside.
The next morning we headed into Levenworth for some Bavarian lunch. We ate outside on a terrace overlooking the mountains. It was great and I learned that I could put sauerkraut on anything!

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

fun times! we need to drag you with us when we go camping...we'd have som GOOD times.

Colton said...

OHMYGOSH, I LOVE JETSKIS! They are so much fun.

Like...like...giant water horses that aren't malicious. And fast. And when they throw you off, you just land in the nice soft water. I need to go to Lake Powell.