Friday, April 27, 2012

Embrace the Camera - 4.26.12

Three years ago today I met Sam. What a day this was! Exciting, exhausting, heartbreaking and bittersweet. I remember it all clearly. After 48 hours of labor (40 of which were not drug assisted!) and 2 hours of pushing, Samuel arrived. And although the next few days were some of the worst in my life, I would do it all again for my sweet boy!
Today he is healthy, happy and full of energy. He eats any and everything you put in front of him and always has room for dessert. Sam has quite the imagination and it's not out of the ordinary for him to play pretend in his room with some of his favorite animal toys. He still loves cuddling and give great hugs and kisses. Sam enjoys being the boss and is really good at ordering the dogs around. Sammy is extremely well behaved. We are so proud of the person he is and we love to watch him grow and learn every day.

Yesterday, he and I went on a lunch date. During the picture I told him to squeeze me. I guess his is what happens to his face when muscles are being used.

Silly boy.

Happy 3rd birthday, Shmooly!
We love you so much.

To see what this Embrace the Camera thing is all about, click HERE. 

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Love his face!!