Monday, June 27, 2011

Barracuda

Last night I had the amazing and seriously fun opportunity to sing next to famous guitarist Roger Fisher, who is best know as one of the founding members of Heart.

Even more exciting, I got to sing Barracuda (a Heart original) with him playing lead.

Pretty. stinkin'. rad.

Although I had only learned the song the night before, and it happens to be a REALLY incredibly hard song to pull off (Anne Wilson rocks) everyone seemed to really enjoy the experience.

Yes, I had to use my notes, and yes I blew many, many notes and lyrics. Lets be honest, I bombed the entire song. But, HELLO!? Roger Fisher is awesome. Not to mention a really nice guy.

So here we are with About Face singing Pat Benatar's"Hit me with your best shot!" and Heart's "Barracuda."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiT-iJl_BsA

1 comment:

The Cox Trio said...

Are those clip in highlights?...