Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

This year, Matt volunteered us to host Thanksgiving dinner. I was fine with it considering he does most of the cooking anyway, and I knew that he would take over the turkey responsibility.


We had 11 people total for dinner, so I was mostly in charge of place settings and making sure that we had room for everyone. It was my family, and Matts family all at one table.


Before dinner, we had a little time to watch some football and play games.
Then we all chipped in helping out in the kitchen preparing the food as Matt carved his very first turkey. Everything turned out great, and I think everyone had a great time as well. Chris and TiffanyCory and AlexMy Mom and DadMatt did such a good job preparing for the feast, and we were all very impressed how well his bird came out. Good job Matty!

3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

it looks yummy!!!! Glad you had a good day!

Colton said...

I love Thanksgiving, I already can't wait for next year. I think I'm going to have Thanksgiving in March or something...

Sabs said...

i love that last pic of your mom laughing. Seriously y'all are so adorable. your families could be in a magazine! by the way....congrats!!!! a boy!!!! oh boy!!!!! ha ha i was way wrong with my "motherly instincts" about the first one too then they kicked in for the second one:)