Monday, August 04, 2008

Girls Night

Last week a bunch of us girls got together to go see Mama Mia since none of our husbands were interested in taking us. I dont blame them though, it was very "chick-flick-esque." But, if you like ABBA you are sure to enjoy this movie, male or female!


I love getting together will the ladies, and thank you to all of you that were able to make it. Shannon and her mom drove all the way up to Everett from Renton to join us, and Kelsey and Brittany were there too, but went home before we posed for this picture in front of the girls bathroom.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

i've seen it three times in the past three weeks....
I would have to say, i am a fan:) I am currently listening to the soundtrack. I don't know what my problem is:)

Alycia said...

That was so fun! Thanks again for inviting me!

The Dillon 6 said...

the background in a picture is very important! ;)