Thursday, August 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

To celebrate my Dad's 10x4+7th birthday, all of us kids and our dogs met up at their home for dinner and pie. Since it was so nice outside, we spent a lot of the time playing with the pups on the front lawn. It is such great entertainment to watch them all roll around together.

"The Aussie Posse!" Brisbane, Boomerang, Brimley, Bandicoot and Dundee.
The cousins. Brimley and Dundee are only a few months apart, so they wrestle together for hours.Matt had a tennis ball that they were all fixated on. We call this picture "Story Time" :)
Matts parents let us borrow their "Rock Band" set up, so we rocked out for an hour after dinner. Since my dad already has his own REAL rock band, he mostly just watched us and laughed. But we got him on the drums and vocals. My mom rocking out. She's so hip.

7 comments:

Loni said...

How fun. I love the "story time" pic. Tell your dad happy birthday for me.

Rosa said...

Does your band do charity performances? We are having an event at my gym on sat the 16th of August and we were thinking of gtting a band. Its for breast cancer research so we cant pay but I was thinking it would be fun to have your band there. It would be a good way for potential new clients for you too! let me know if interested. Thanks!

Rosa

Linda and Dave Browne said...

WoW! It's been ages since I have stalked your blog! Happy b-day to your dad! I love your posse of Aussie's---we have oodles of poodles. :-)

Hope life is treating you well! I'm thrilled about your job at the Gates Foundation---how cool!!!!

The Dillon 6 said...

those dogs are SO cute! What a fun little gene pool of fun! ;)

Stef said...

I love the dog pictures. they are adorable!!

Colton said...

Okay, I wasn't going to comment on you dad's birthday post, because I don't even know him. But those dog pictures are awesome. What a bunch of beautiful animals. That suddenly sounds so cheesy, but I'm going to go ahead and hit the publish button without thinking too much about it.

Lindsey said...

That picture with Matt and all the dogs is SO FUNNY!! I love it! That should be on a calendar:)Hope you are feeling better!