Monday, August 11, 2008

Blood

I am so done with needles!

I had yet ANOTHER blood test on Sunday to see where my hormones are now that I am on medication. Since taking Chlomid, I have really not felt a huge difference like I was told I was going to experience. I am a little more "short-fused" than usual, but thats really it. Oh, and for the last few months of the hormonal change, I have discovered a few curse words that feel really good to say. :) I am hoping that its just another part of the drugs, and not my inner-trash showing its ugly face.
I am hoping that the news regarding my levels will be good, but I am really thinking that they will need to up the dose.
So, Bring on the mood swings and hot flashes!

6 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

I bet Nurse Nancy was thrilled to have her picture taken. ;)

The Aprecios said...

If that was Nurse Nancy, I would have drawn on horns.

Colton said...

Your "inner trash". Ha ha! I love it.

P.S. I despise needles, too. I actually threw up once from the anticipation of getting a shot.

Clark Family said...

Holly, I just saw your comment!!! I don't have your new email address, will you send it to me? I want to find out more details!! My email is jessicajclark01@hotmail.com

Lil Mamas said...

Dont worry about dropping a few shit, damns and hells!! LOL Its all good!! I say them and I still dont think I am going to hell!!! Release the inner curse demon!! Just playin! so will you get knocked up already :)

Sabs said...

this makes me laugh...not that needles are funny but that you took a picture....documenting is very important:)hope the results were good.