Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Zoo!

Courtney and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and met up with Shauna at the zoo. It was such a great day to be there, and of course the highlight for me was getting to play with the goats. I LOVE me some farm animals!"Waldo" was our good friend who didn't mind posing with us. I even got him to smile in this picture!
Seriously, it was the perfect day to be at Woodland Park. They had tons of animals out to touch,and most of the other animals were very active and happy to be entertaining the screaming children. The Leopard walked past Courtney more than 5 times! She loved it.

2 comments:

Colton said...

I was thinking "What kind of a zoo has goats? You could just walk out in my yard."

Then I saw the leopard picture. I love zoos, too! Big cats are my favorite! Except lions, they are boring. I still remember that post you had a while ago about your friends with the serval. I wish I was....doing something else.

The Dillon 6 said...

it looks like a FABulous place to spend a day!!