Thursday, August 28, 2008

Date-Aversary

This week was the 3rd anniversary of our first date.

Matt took me to "The Quad" in middle of the University of Washington campus. The Japanese Cherry Trees were in full bloom, and the weather was perfect. He laid out a blanket and we ate a nice Italian dinner (Olives, mozarella, salami, good bread). Everything was perfect. (Except for me almost falling down the concrete stairs. Stupid heals.)

Afterwards, I took Matt to meet my parents and grandparents. Lots of pressure for a first date!

Our goal was to make it this far, so from now on we're just living on bonus time (It's a joke!) :)

I love you Matty! Here's to us surviving!

3 comments:

Colton said...

Your goal was to make it three years? Way to aim for the stars.

I'm thinking about doing a Master's at UW.

The Dillon 6 said...

Colton -- I don't think Washington is big enough for both you and Matty!

The Dillon 6 said...

oh -- Congrats, you guys!!! You'll never catch US, though! ;)