Monday, August 25, 2008

Evergreen State Fair!

We got to attend the fair this year, and we got the most beautiful weather to enjoy while doing it. We met up with our friends Sarah and Eric for some good ol' rotten fair food,and fun rides and games. Of course my favorite part is seeing all the cute farm animals, and the highlights are always the new baby ones! I would so have a pig if they didn't grow up to be so ugly. We also got to check out the convention center and we got to test out the "Tempur-Pedic" bed. The guys liked it so much they didn't care how gay they looked. Matt swears this will be our next purchase, but I have a hard time paying that much for a mattress when I can sleep anywhere.
When night hit, we headed into the Carnival area and had a great time on the rides.The boys went on all the spinning and flipping ones while us ladies sat back and laughed at them. However, Sarah and I did manage to get on the "Yo-Yo" for a fun but nerve racking spin around the carnival. The thing was really creaky and the seats were not very stable!
With the last of our tickets, Matt and Eric decided to get on the "Cyclone" to see how fast they could make it spin. Well, that didn't last long before they got so sick!! Don't you love Matt's attempted smile?We had a great time, even with upset stomachs and tired feet! Thanks Sarah and Eric for another exciting night in Monroe!

3 comments:

Nick and Tiffany said...

That looks like so much fun!! I have to agree with Matt though...a Tempur-pedic mattress is the way to go :) but much like you, nick can sleep anywhere and isn't so sure about the purchase, lol.

Ryan & Amanda said...

Where is your husband from?, I think I know him.

The Dillon 6 said...

so. much. FUN!!!

When I was about half-way through being pregnant with Baub, we paid over 1grand for our mattress ~ yes, I know, it about killed me. I thought it would be the last mattress we'd ever buy. But guess what! I am ready for a new one. I don't know I'd do it all over again...