Monday, March 31, 2008

The Bar

This weekend Matt and I went out to Fall City with our friends Sarah and Eric to enjoy live music (The About Face Band) and Garlic Chicken Pizza. Before dinner we headed out to the Falls, which were just as awesome as ever. I wanted to take some cute pictures for Sarah and Eric who just found out that they're going to have a baby, but it was snowing and too dark by the time we got anywhere. Here is the only one that I liked.When we arrived at Raging River Saloon, we ordered our pizza's and witnessed the worst party foul ever.

So, I took a picture, and we all wrote a song about it.

"Real Men of Genius" from the Bud-light commercials.


Holly Aprecio, and Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
(Real men of Genius!)

Today, we drink to you, Mr. Bud-light-in-the-armpit-drinker.
(Mr. Bud-light-in-the-armpit-drinker!)

Wearing that store bought, sleeveless man-tank complete with beer-belly and Carhart jeans.
(What do you mean by white trash?)

Sure its snowing outside, but you didn't have time to clean up after a hard days work because you couldn't dare to miss that dollar beer hour.
(Girls like my man smell!)

You're so focused on what to say next to the tube-top-clad waitress, that you're not even worried about whats going on under those "pythons" of yours.
(This beer tastes a little salty)

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, sweaty boy. 'Cause we all know, that the best beer in the world, gets that way through yeast and bacterial treatments.
(Mr. Bud-light-in-the-armpit-drinker!)

You have brought "disgusting" to a new level. Cheers.
Sarah Cox, and Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
(Real men of Genius!)

We tip out cowboy hats to you, Mr. Likes to keep his beer in his armpit man
(Mr. Likes to keep his beer in this armpit man)

Wearing a cut off shirt and a you're styling' black hat, you're living the real American dream. Drinking beer that has previously been in you're pit... Nice an luke warm.
(Drinking warm beer!)

Sure some people use a lime to add zest to their beer of choice, but you like the saltiness of your own flavor mixed with Old Spice
(MY SWEAT IS DELICIOUS!)

Your keen instincts take you to Fall City on Saturday nights to listen to live music and keep your beer in your pit!
(You flirt with nasty bar maids!)

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Armpit Boy. 'Cause we all know, when in Fall City all beers must be put in your armpit!
(Mr. Likes to keep his beer in his armpit man!)
Matthew Aprecio, and Coors Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
(Real men of Genius!)

Today we salute you, Mr. I Use Coors Light As Deodorant Guy.
(Mr. I use Coors Light As Deodorant Guy!)

Where others roll on fruity fragrances with names like "Fresh" or "Shower Clean", you go with the classic scent of fermented hops and yeast.
(Got yeasty water in your armpits!)

When conventional wisdom stared you in the face and said "Ladies don't like the smell of beer and body odor", you said "shut your mouth and pass me that bottle opener".
(Wait, I'll use the one right here on my key chain!)

So make it a Coors Light, Mr. I Use Coors Light As Deodorant Guy, because you put the "Guy" in "Holy crap, look at that Guy over there, I think I'm gonna puke."

5 comments:

Loni said...

I am dying right now. That is so funny and at the same time extremely disgusting! P.S. congrats on the cute puppy. Sorry I didn't comment sooner, we have been out of town. He's so stinking cute!!

Matt said...

I really wish I hadn't been eating lunch when reading this post...

The Dillon 6 said...

I totally threw up in my mouth a LOT when I saw that close-up picture...you should have warned me!!!

Jessica Kettle said...

what the crap that is the sickest, funniest thing I have ever seen. I'm glad you got the close up, because I would never have realized that he put the TOP of the bottle in his pit and that it was OPEN. That is just wrong on so many levels. Your songs were hilarious!!

Alycia said...

that is hilarious, you guys are so clever. Congratulations to Sarah and Eric as well!