Thursday, March 13, 2008

A visit from Lindsey!

To all you other "Plateau Princess's" with your adorable kids and your exciting adventures that I so often envy, here is your chance to be jealous of me!!
I got to talk to, play footsie with, and even TOUCH Lindsey Marie Davis! Here is photographic proof!
Lindsey and I grew up on the Sammamish Plateau together but until today, we hadn't hung out for over 6 years! She is in town from Utah this week looking around for a job for the summer, and she decided that I was worth a few hours of her time! I am so lucky!
We met for lunch at Red Robin (our high school hang out) and soon realized that we had really not matured at ALL during those years apart. For instance, we couldn't help but giggle at the phallic tiger that only a couple of teenage girls would notice. Do you see what we saw? Linds couldn't keep here eyes off of it :) (PS-Its just his tail, but its worth a double take right?)
I really hope that she finds work up here so that we can lay out at the beach together all summer long!
Thanks for the good time Linds. See you again soon!

4 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

double take? Try a TRIPLE take!! ;) Friend visits are fun...especially when giggling and footsie ensues...

Lindsey said...

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!! Seriously....we giggled like immature little school girls!! i love it! It was so fantastic to see you little missy!! I can't wait until this summer when we can see, touch and play footise all the time!! Ohh and please note...we matched! We both wore b/w with red shoes!! ohh the power of blondes! LOVE YOU GIRL!!

Stef said...

i wish i could see everyone, I'm so jealous! glad you had fun!

Tracy and Micah said...

I am so jealous! Thanks Holly, that worked, I officially miss living in WA for reasons like this. :)