Monday, March 24, 2008

"Brimley"

Friday night we got to take a Ferry ride over to Bremerton to pick up our new puppy from the breeder. We are so happy to finally have him, and we couldn't be more impressed with him!The ferry ride was long, and both Matt and Brimley were pretty tired from the busy day. They are so cute together!Brisbane came with us to pick up the little boy, and we were so surprised at how much she liked him! We thought it would take weeks before she warmed up to him (she's a jealous dog) but the only thing that really bugs her is when he gets near her food. Other than that they play together, and Brimley tries so hard to sleep with her, but Briz always moves away. I am so happy that they are friends! Potty training has already been very successful! He is so smart, and he will tell you when he has to go to the bathroom. I cant believe how easy he has been! Of course, he does get up 3 times a night to go, but its good practice for a baby right? :)Brimley got to meet most of the family this weekend, and some friends. He loves everyone and couldn't be more content cuddling in someones arms. Everyone just loves him!Again, we couldn't be happier with him, and we look forward to seeing how handsome he gets as he grows. He is built so cute and stalky, and we love how vibrant his colors are. So far, there is nothing wrong with him! Isn't he just so freakin' cute!

6 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

wait...is Brimley an Aussie?! I thought you were going with a different breed...??

He is SO cute! And I think that picture of Brisbane is the best picture you've taken of her. What a pretty dog.

And a hap-Hap-HAPPY family!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

He is absolutely darling! Oh, the thrill of puppies!! Brimley is a cute name too!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Cute dogs! Little puppies are the cutest things and they seem to brighten up our lives!

Nick and Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so jealous! He is such a cutie.

Stef said...

one word ADORABLE. I love puppies, i just melt when i see one! they are my weakness!

Jessica Kettle said...

Your dog is such a cutie. btw, I can't believe Cory pulled those people out of a fire!!! THat's crazy! Also, if the tiny white tiles he's laying on are at your house, I hate you and I'm super jealous. I love them and I have been looking for the same thing for our bathrooms. If they are yours, where did you find it? I have been trying to find a good deal online or something, but no luck just yet.