Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vet Apt

Brimley had a Dr's appointment yesterday and the Dr backed up our suspicion...he's absolutely perfect! No worms, good weight (9lbs) and a very sweet temperament. He checked out with flying colors!
Also, I got to have him at work the other day, and he found my "mini-Briz" beanie baby, and has not stopped playing with it! He takes out all the aggression on it that he is too small to take out on the real thing just yet. He's so fun, and is still doing really good!

4 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

what a relief! for a minute I thought Bris was taking HER aggressions out on Brimley. ;)

Stef said...

haha, i love it, they have a way of getting what they want don't they!

Lindsey said...

Ohhh your baby is darling!! I wish I could of met him a couple weeks ago!! He looks like he fits right in:) Glad things went well at the vet! He is beautiful!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

He's darling...is he a black or brown tri?