Friday, October 26, 2007

Counter Offer

Last night we got a counter offer on the house. They agreed to give us all the utilities that we need plus a fenced and seeded yard. However, they said no to the granite, the gas line and they are not willing to pay the closing costs.
So, we decided that we will go back to them, say "forget the gas and granite, but pay the closing costs, and we'll buy the house." Lets hope they agree to that! If so, ITS OURS!!

Here is a picture of the kitchen. Hopefully the next picture I post is of our new home.

7 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

it's NERVERACKING, isn't it?! Keep praying...

The Dillon 6 said...

by the way -- that color in the kitchen (wall) looks a lot like ours! :)

manders said...

Wow! The house so far looks amazing. I love the kitchen. We are praying for you!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I am out here rooting for ya'll (just a little southernness for you). They are crazy if they don't accept your offer! It sounds more than fair esp since you gave them a full price offer in a buyers market. I'm so excited for you two!(and the kitchen looks beautiful--nice and big)

And, how did Matt's appt go with the GI guy? Hopefully worth the wait!? How's he been feeling? Take care!!!

Lindsey said...

GOOD LUCK BABE!!! Hope it works out for ya!

Stef said...

keep up the good work! I love the kitchen, perty and I love the stove! Hope you get it, I think they'd be crazy to turn you down! we're keeping our fingers crossed for you!

Colton said...

Yikes...you are so brave. I absolutely DESPISE negotiating, buying something where you banter back and forth like this is my worst nightmare. If I EVER have to buy a new car or a house or something, I am going to pay somebody to do it for me, because I just can't. Eeuuugh.