Monday, September 29, 2008

A boring update

Its been a week since I last posted, and I dont have much to report. Matt has been fighting Strep Throat so I have been trying to stay busy outside of the house (I do NOT want to get sick) doing some shopping and photography.

The pregnancy is going great, and we are looking forward to another ultrasound on Friday. I am only 1 week away from being out of the first trimester, and I really hope that the second one brings more energy and less nausea than this first one.

I am craving different foods every day, and lucky for Matt, they have all been at convenient hours. I am still growing in the mid section, and I will probably take another picture soon so that I can document every aspect of my life, because I like to do that, Colton.

Princess made her first kill the other day. A poor helpless sparrow. I tried to assure myself that she found it dead and then brought it to us, but then I noticed that the lawn was littered in feathers. I was really hoping to put some bird feeders up, but I guess that is out of the question now that Princess has tasted avian blood.

Matt and I are having fun planning for a baby, but we haven't done any shopping yet. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy anything until I find out if its a girl or boy. Its been hard but I have been doing pretty good.

Well, sorry that there is not much going on in the Aprecio world. I know some of you expect a lot out of us, but between sore throats and the constant desire to sleep, we haven't found time for adventures.

Until Friday :)

8 comments:

Colton said...

There's nothing wrong with documenting everything! You take amazing pictures; even if you said nothing, I would blurk you just to see them.

I think growing another person inside your body means you have quite a lot going on. I guess you don't have to do it consciously, though. Wow...you seriously have a person growing INSIDE your body. Freak.

The Dillon 6 said...

I'm with Colton on this one, Hottie. When Matty's sitting around watching TV, YOU are making a human being. WHen Matty's doing his Ultimate FIghting, YOU are making a human being. When Matty's whining because his throat is a little sore, YOU are making a human being. Being a Mom(to-be) ROCKS! ;)

The Aprecios said...

I didn't whine. And we don't have TV :P

Alix said...

um... holy cow! Congratulations on the PREGNANCY... CRAZY! Everyone is having a baby I can't believe it!

Sabs said...

i just saw your owl post! I love it! sooo cute! Hooray for the 2nd trimeseter! it really is the best one so enjoy it:

Jessica Kettle said...

Hey Holly! I do have the Gary phong light sphere. I have the clear, but if you are going to use it for smaller groups or individuals, I would get the cloud. I use mine for receptions, so that's why I went with clear. I'm glad you're doing well, congrats on the second trimester! yay!

Stef said...

don't worry we all understand. that's why there is such a lag in blogs for me. I was too tired in the first trimester, second was busy and now here I am in the 3rd and can't sleep, uncomfortable and I think i spend more time running to the bathroom peeing that I do anything else. Glad all is well! Cant wait to find out new news on baby aprecio! :)

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

I am soo excited for you both!! So my blog went private so can you send me your email so i can add you to my list!
My email is rachelrutt@aol.com

PS.. I want to take pictures next month for our christmas card! Would you be available?