Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Let there be light!


So I was finally able to talk myself into buying the flash that I have been drooling over for months. I kept telling myself that I wasn't experienced enough to need something like this, but the truth is I have to at least look legit to be considered legit! I have a few photo shoots this weekend that I will need this baby for, so I did it. I bought it. And I don't have any regrets so far.
Now, I better get reading that manual....what the heck are all these buttons for?

5 comments:

Colton said...

Wow! It looks like that flash is about as complicated as my entire camera. I hope that you have enough brainpower to remember all of that...

I'm sure you will do amazing things with it, of course.

Jessica Kettle said...

If you're going the flash route, you MUST get the gary fong light sphere. It's this filter that goes on top of your flash that diffuses the light and also makes it so that you don't have to bounce the flash!!! The difference is night and day, it looks so much better and makes life WAY easier.

The Dillon 6 said...

yeah -- what Colton and Jessica said. Light is VERY important...even if you play with the pictures in editing, it makes it easier if the light is right the first time.

Look forward to seeing the shoot!

The Dillon 6 said...

yeah -- what Colton and Jessica said. Light is VERY important...even if you play with the pictures in editing, it makes it easier if the light is right the first time.

Look forward to seeing the shoot!

Kathryn said...

Holly where are you when I need some really cute baby pictures!
love ya