Friday, May 16, 2008

6 dogs.

As much as I love canines, I will NEVER have 6 of them!
Matt and I are watching his parents house while they are visiting family in Montreal, and they have 4 dogs. Bailey the lab and Jeffrey, Daphne and Murphy the Brussels. Then we have our two Aussies staying here and all together this equals ONE BIG HEADACHE!

Both puppies are waking up at 4 o'clock in the morning to pee, and then all they want to do is play and/or get into trouble! Then the older dogs bark at every little noise outside, and on top of it all I can never get a good nights rest in a "strange" bed.

Luckily the weather is nice enough for them to spend the day outside.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

woah nelly!! How do you get 6 doggies to all get along!?! I am going to call you Dr. Doolittle. I'm impressed.

The Dillon 6 said...

those pictures are hiLARious!!!

Stef said...

I love it, love all the tongues handing out, it's classic, I'll bet it makes you appreciate what you have huh?!?! I would love more dogs but then I think about how mine are a handful (even though they are fairly well behaved and listen better than Ethan) but i don't think i'd want that many! not without a bigger yard!