Monday, August 24, 2009

my kids + my baby

Saturday night we were visited by the Dillon family -Doug. I was a nanny for them in New York over 5 years ago. When I moved there, Aubrey was younger than Sam is now. It was such a neat experience to see "Baby Baub"(now 7 years old) holding baby Sam.

Aubrey (aka "Baub") and Samuel. Malcolm (aka "Magruder") and Sam.Laurel (aka "Doodle") and Sam.I feel so blessed that I am able to see the Dillon kids, who I grew so attached to, and have a baby of my own who I love much more than I ever knew I could. I owe a lot to the Dillons who taught me most of what I know as a mom!

A trip to the Bronx zoo with a 9 month old and a 2 year old.
Baub and I in 2003.
Thank you Dillon family!

1 comment:

The Dillon 6 said...

Hottie ~ we were SO happy to finally meet your Sam! Despite his Exorcist imitation earlier in the day, he was as cute as a bug while we visited.

It's hard to believe that SEVEN years have gone by since we first met in New York...a lifetime ago in just a blink of an eye.

We sure love you and Matt and now Sam. We're glad you're part of The Dillon family! :)