Monday, March 09, 2009

Snowy Surprise

I am so ready for SPRING!!!
We woke to snow this morning, and its still coming down hard. I am not so happy about being stuck inside once again, but I know 2 dogs who are very happy to have one last frolic in the white stuff before the tulips start to bloom.
Look at that cute puff of an eyebrow!
Could she look any more excited? I am such a biased owner, but I think these two are the cutest. (Even after 2 days of cleaning up foil and rubber infused dog vomit :)

4 comments:

Colton said...

I wish it was snowing here.

What have your dogs been eating? Aluminum moon-boots?

The Aprecios said...

one night a whole bag of chocolate coins (hence the foil) and the next night the rubber ring around the base of his water bowl.

I swear I feed them. He never gets into anything but this weekend he was just in a mood I guess...

The Dillon 6 said...

oh man...almost nothin' worse than dog gack.

GREAT pictures!!! :)

Crysler's said...

come to phoenix. no snow here!