Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Matts

My cousin Matt was in town from Utah this week for a swim meet, and he just so happens to share the same birthday with my Matt. So we celebrated their birthday with some friends and family at Raging River Saloon where my Dad's band was playing.

My mom got them a funny Power Rangers cake, and they had fun with their action figures. My Dad had Matt Bailey up on stage with the band to play the tambourine during "Its Your Birthday" by the Beatles. He makes them look like midget musicians!Then my mom and I (and my gut) joined About Face and rocked out to "Heat Wave." It was a family affair!Hope you had a great birthday Matt and Matty!

2 comments:

Alix said...

Um... Holly,
Let me just tell you how I think you have the most incredibly stylish maternity clothing I have ever seen. I hope when I'm pregnant, I look half as darling as you!

Colton said...

Happy Birthday, Ma Precio!