Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Our perfect little puppy...

...has one little problem.
To put it lightly, he "recycles" his own waste. Yuck.

I found this at the pet store and it made me laugh. Its sick to think that this problem is common enough for a name ("coprophagia") and a product.

Princess has found a great hang out high enough that Brimley cant find her. She spends most of her days up there cuddled with the candle holder. Sorry kitty, he'll grow bored with you when you stop being a cat.
Side note- Matt makes the best Eggs Benedict. Kiss the cook!

5 comments:

Sam and Brent said...

Your family is so cute! I love that our dogs are the same breed, except mine is the Miniature version!

The Dillon 6 said...

i guess that's actually worse than my babies who wanted to swallow their spit. ;) I had no idea there was product to "fix" the dogs of this fetish. Luckily Henry is OVER that (and has been since we've had him). Hope to see you SOON!!

Alycia said...

That is pretty gross, I wonder what those pellots do to help them stop. By the way, I don't even know what eggs benedict is, pretty sad huh? It looks delicious though. Oh, and I didn't even realize that the version of "For Good" I had on my blog wasn't the orignal because I didn't listen to it before I added it to my playlist and I never have the sound on my computer. Maybe I'll have to go back to the website to see, I'll keep you posted.

Adam and Dani said...

Our new puppy does the same thing... I heard that if you feed them pineapple after they eat it makes their poo taste gross and then they won't want to eat it. We haven't tried it ourselves.

Eggs Benedict are my most favorite breakfast food ever. I must know his secret!

Stef said...

I've been a blog slacker and I'm sorry! I'm catching up! I totally understand this one Vega did it alot and still does at times I don't know how to stop it completely, let me know if thoes work!