Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My New Wardrobe


Last night, I was called to serve as a Relief Society Secretary in our ward. I trust that this is a calling from the Lord, but I have NO idea what this calling entails and so I am a little nervous. I am sure that everything will be great, and I know a couple of the sisters in the presidency and they are wonderful, so I am not sure what I am so worried about. Maybe I am a little nervous to have a "woman's" calling :) I don't feel mature enough to even be in the Relief Society let alone serve in the presidency! However, I need to grow up and it looks like I have been given the chance to do so.
Adulthood (and dress suits) here I come!

9 comments:

Nick and Tiffany said...

Congrats on the new calling!

Alycia said...

You're going to be great! I have a red dress suit you're welcome to borrow any time. :)

The Dillon 6 said...

wow! if I'd know I could get new clothes for a calling, I'd volunteer all the time! ;)

I loved being in the RS Presidency. You'll do a great job!!

The Dillon 6 said...

or I could have said, "Boy, some girls will do ANYTHING to get new clothes." ;)

Lindsey said...

you'll do great....just remember your table cloth, potted plant and doilies:)

Lindsey said...

Just wear some hot fishnet tights underneath your suit...that way they all remember that you are young and HOT!!

SBTVD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colton said...

I have been a horribly negligent friend, sorry.

Wow. About so many things.

Glad to be back (not that I went anywhere, but...back to the blog-stalking world).