Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday

This afternoon we headed over to the MacArthur's for their weekly "Halo Party." They had 4 LCD TVs up, and 12 people playing! It was a lot of fun, and would have been more fun, if I was better at killing. I am a PRO at falling over dead:) No one wanted me on their team for some reason....These are our game faces. Maybe the reason Rebecca and I were so bad is that we don't have that serious face that Matt is displaying. After breaking the MacArthur's fuse a few times, we headed over to the church with Chris and Tiffany for the "Potato Feed". They had a bar set up with all the fixins for baked potatos. It was a good dinner!All starched out, we headed back home to get our share of "Rock Band". Last night the kids were hard to pull away from the game, so tonight was our turn to make music. We got a little carried away!Brisbane even took part, and ROCKED out the song, "You ain't nothin' but a hound dog." Isn't this the greatest picture!!!Go Bizy, GO!

5 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

how'd Chris score playing the drums that way? ;)

Nick and Tiffany said...

Maybe we should hook Matt and Nick up on Xbox live. Nick makes the funniest faces when he's playing, and tends to move around a little bit, lol.

Stef said...

how fun! i know danny would have loved the halo party he loves that game but never gets to play it!

Colton said...

Okay, let me just say that your house looks AMAZING! I'll have to be careful if I ever come and visit, though, because there are a lot of breakable things there.

And about the Halo thing, I make a great target, too. I'm the world's WORST at intense faces. I can't help but crack a boorish smile.

Adam and Dani said...

I thought you should know that I am the master of the "Rock Band" drums. Oh yeah, and only 4 more months...