Thursday, January 24, 2008

I invent feelings

Last night I wasn't feeling very good. I had hot flashes, an upset stomach and body aches. I couldn't think of a way to describe how I felt, so I told Matt that I felt, "Pested." I made it up. It sounded like how I felt, and this isn't the first time I have done this. I told Matt a while ago that I felt "Skrunty". All he can do is laugh, but it makes sense to me!! Do either of these made up feeling describe anything to anyone else? Or am I really as weird as my husband thinks I am?
Cactus feels "Dulley" This man has a case of "Chars" A sufferer of "Quagly Syndrome".

7 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

those words sound great. pested is better than pissed off...

;)

Lindsey said...

i don't invent feelings...but i do invent subsitution words....my current one is "Sheemped"....it can be used in all contextes....you are not alone:) crazy, but not alone.

Nick and Tiffany said...

i like those words, they're great. nick thinks i'm kinda odd sometimes becasue i do the same thing.

Stef said...

I have the same issue of not being able to describe how I felt, I don't think i've ever made any feelings up (but wouldn't be surprised if I have and just forgot) but it's cute, your also weird but no more than I am! :)

Jessica Kettle said...

holly, that is fantastic. you're so creative. just so you know, i posted something special, just for you. YOu'll get a good laugh!

Colton said...

Most people just call it "pregnant".

The Aprecios said...

For the record, I am NOT pregnant. Thanks for that assumption though Colton :)