Sunday, August 12, 2007

Entiat

This weekend I had a gig near Lake Chelan so Matt and I camped there overnight. The show was at an orchard in Entiat, and we were able to stay on the hosts property near the river. We brought Briz along for her first time camping, and she had the best time. I was really surprised at how good she did. She loved playing in the river with Matt, and sleeping in the tent was a treat. The drive to and from Chelan is so beautiful! It was a long drive, but actually entertaining. There are beautiful waterfalls on the side of the freeway and rocky mountains. Of course I couldn't get pictures of either of these since I was at the wheel. I saw a few places that I would like to hike, so hopefully that will be my next trip! :)

4 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

even though the drive isn't that long, it seems like it's NEVER going to END! Glad you had a good time!

Jessica Kettle said...

Ah chelan. so many fond memories... I haven't been there in forever! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Stef said...

Looks like it was great weather for camping too! I can't wait to get camping again. We're just waiting till next year when ethan is a little bit older, but it sure is fun!

JD B said...

Matt,

Send me an email...its your old friend bowns.

jd@b3staffing.com