Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Intro to my life

This is my first time blogging, so we'll see how it goes. I am constantly inconsistant (if that makes any sense) so I doubt I will be good at updating this, but here goes!

I was born in Mesa Arizona, and then moved to Washington when I was 7. I graduated from Eastlake High School, and then moved out to New York to work as a nanny and acheive stardom. After failing in the music industry, I moved back to Washington where I got a job working as a Veterinary Assistant. As much as I loved working with the animals, it didnt pay very well and I hated where I lived. So I moved up north to work for my dad as a graphic design artist/receptionist.

That move changed my life dramatically. There I met the love of my life Matthew, and after 3 months of dating, he suprised me with a trip to Hawaii, and a magnificent tension set diamond ring. Four months later we were married in the Seattle Temple and took a wonderful honeymoon trip to the Carribean. It was so much fun! I highly reccomend cruising if you have never done it before.

Matthew works up north staffing hospitals, and I am still working for my dad. I am also finally working on some music playing the keyboard in the family band. It sounds totally lame I know, but I get to sing, play and earn a little money.

Marriage is incredible, and we are busy with our dog Brisbane, our 2 cats Armani and Princess, and the newest addition to the Aprecio Zoo, Tina the bearded dragon. Matt and I love to travel, and we are taking a trip to Disneyland in 2 weeks, and hopefully head out to New York before the babies start coming! I guess thats if for now!

No comments: