Saturday, July 14, 2012

King Tut

Last night Matt and I took a date night to the King Tutankhamen exhibit at the Pacific Science Center. 

It was awesome. 

I have always been very intrigued by Ancient Egypt, so it was a great opportunity for me to view some of the artifacts. Although I will say, there were a few things that I was hoping to see, that were not on display such as one of King Tut's sarcophagus', the book of the dead and more canopic jars.

 I guess Ill have to go to Egypt :)

I was surprised that they allowed photography, but I was disappointed that I only had my point and shoot. If we go again (not likely since it's pricey) Ill bring my REAL camera.

 Beautiful hieroglyphics.


 This is the conopic jar that held King Tut's stomach.
 Walking like an Egyptian.
 Matty checking out the replica of Tut's mummy.

No comments: