Thursday, July 12, 2012

Embrace the Camera - 7.12.12



Two GREAT shots captured by our friend Alycia last night. Can you tell that Sam and I are totally into each other? Because we are. 

My little boy is growing so fast. Watching him change is so painful and yet so thrilling. He is so smart and so quick and I still say he is the best kid ever. The 3's started out rough, but we all made it through the nasty fits and bad attitude pretty fast. He is now cleaning up his messes without being told, eating massive amounts of food at meal times, goes to bed without a fuss and usually remembers to say "please" and "thank you." Matty and I get LOTS of kisses and hugs everyday and he will tell us out of the blue "I wuv you!"

We just can't get enough of him!

We are slowly moving forward in our adoption journey and one of the things I look forward to the most is to see Sam love on a little baby. He is going to make a GREAT big brother and I know he will protect, love and enjoy having a little sibling. 

To see what this Embrace the Camera thing is all about, click HERE. 

No comments: