Thursday, October 13, 2011

Punkin Pickin'

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch as a family today. It was a perfect day to be out! The weather was nice and sunny and the Snohomish Valley is so pretty this time of year.


Sammy loved riding in the wagon.
When we told Sam to go pick out a pumpkin, he got out, walked a little ways and then came back with this little freckled one. It was like he knew all along what he wanted. It was so cute :)
He insisted that he carry it the rest of the way, including the drive home.
We had a good time. I cant wait to carve our pumpkins with Sam.

1 comment:

Colton said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is the cutest thing ever! Ugh, I can't believe I just typed that phrase, but it's true, so what the hell, right?

I miss you guys. I hope you're doing okay. I'm about to kick my room-mate out of my apartment, so then it will be ready and waiting for guests!