Monday, November 29, 2010

At the Fuller's

One of my absolute favorite places in Arizona is my Aunt Kathy's backyard. It is seriously one of the most beautiful places ever and I love to hang out there when I am in town.
Arizona 270Arizona 613
Sam and I were excited to visit and I got to take family pictures for my cousin Steven and his family. Arizona 375
We had a blast. Sam was thrilled to have 3 big kids to wrestle with him. He couldn't get enough of them and luckily they thought he was pretty fun too. Arizona 890
We also had my Uncle John and his family come by and I got to take some pictures for them as well. (minus Chase who is serving his mission right now.)Arizona 295
My cousin Serena got married a year ago so I was able to finally meet her husband Brian.
Arizona 300
Sam loved playing with all of the animal statues that my Grandmother (who lives next to Kathy) has decorating her yard. It was sweet to see Sam play with them since I can remember then from my childhood. The little deer in the picture is actually cracked from a time that my little brother sat on it when he was Sam's age.
 Arizona 334Arizona 610
As he should be, Sam was spoiled with attention, laughs, ice cream and cookies. Arizona 787
Arizona 326
He even got to chase around Penny the dog.
Arizona 898
What a fun time we had. I am so thankful for the family that I have, and I am reminded of that every time I get to spend time with them. Hopefully, we will get down to see them more.

1 comment:

The Busy Browns said...

so cute. I loved seeing you and meeting Sam!