Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 5

Seattle Center

Shauna, Sam and I met Nichole and Al at the market again so that they could take home some fresh Salmon to LA. We had lunch, shopped around and then said our goodbyes.

Us girls with Sam at the market.Shauna and Sam eating clam chowder.Sam and I in the Market.
Then Shauna and I headed to Seattle Science Center to play around for a bit.


The dinosaur exhibit. Sam thought they were pretty interesting. We got to explore the butterfly forest. Don't worry, no bugs were harmed.We had fun in the city!

3 comments:

The Cox Trio said...

What a cute sweatshirt! :-)

Marissa said...

I LOVE all these pictures!

The Dillon 6 said...

I took our neighbor's boy to the butterflies one year...he walked in about 3 steps and said, "'Lissa! Look!" and then he STOMPED on a butterfly!!! We rushed out of there so fast...I was convinced that the Butterfly Police were gonna' find us. :(

Those flutterby pics are beautiful!!