Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party

Last weekend a group of us headed into Sammamish to listen to my Dad's band play at a costume party.

Eric as Trash, Alycia as Glinda, Gabe as a Chinese Man, Matt as a UFC Fighter, Sarah as the PO, Me as Elphaba, Tiff as a Witch, Chris also as a Chinese Man, Master Lee as a Rocker and Shelby as a Fairy.Its a really fun venue, and people go ALL OUT with their outfits. Its a great place to see them play. This year they dressed up as "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." Don't they rock!!?
Alycia and I went dressed as Elphaba and Glinda from the musical Wicked. There were a select few who figured us out, but we felt good about our creativity. I had a hard time with the green, but it worked out pretty well.Check out my belly in this shot! You can tell that this "Fiona" woman is trying to figure out if I am pregnant or just muffin topping out of my costume. I cant wait until its obvious!
Matt went as a beat up UFC fighter, and he had a little too much fun drawing on scars and blood.
I hope that he never REALLY looks like this...


My mommy was there too, and came as a super hot hippie. She even got to play the tambourine on stage :)

Happy Halloween to everyone!!

6 comments:

britni jean said...

looks fun! love your green tights!

The Dillon 6 said...

cute, cute, CUTE!!! I love the costume...even though I had no idea who you were. Sorry...I'm just not hip.

Colton said...

Ah, the awkward muffin top stage. Gotta love it.

Good job on the costumes, by the way. My room-mate is actually working on a really elaborate version of Megazord at the moment. I'm too tired for Halloween.

Lindsey said...

I love your little tiny tummy!!! It is so LITTLE!! You are one hot witch...that is the BEST musical ever!! I love Elphaba...or however you spell it!! Looks like fun! And I am SUPER impressed with the green makeup:)(at least I hope it is makeup:)

Alycia said...

Thanks again for inviting us, we had fun! Oh, and thanks for bringing the spider balloon back too, Preston loved it!

Sabs said...

oh my! that pic of the lady checking out your belly is priceless:) it really suck for those of us who are just muffin-topping it all the time:)