Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome To Earth

Carter W. Allred was born on Sunday, and Matt and I got to go meet him last night. He is such a sweet boy, and we are very excited for Casey and Rosa. Congrats you guys! He'll be fighting in the UFC for sure!"Rocky" has the longest toes, and the tiniest hands. I couldnt get enough of him!Matt thinks he looks a lot like Casey's dad, and I think he looks like a boy version of Monica. And here she is, tired out from all the action. Its hard being a big sister!

4 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

no fair -- are you cheating on our kids?! ;) CUTE baby boy!!!

Ivy said...

Hey Holly!

I have to say that your picture of Carter and Monica ROCK!!! Glad you found the blog, I hope to be posting more soon and i'll let Rosa know that she needs to get on the bandwagon!

Ivy said...

Hey Holly,

That lighthouse picture on my blog is actually Discovery Park in Seattle and it is VERY beautiful, my favorite place ever! I also took a look at your design site and you do amazing work!!!

Rosa said...

Hey Matt and Holly! I decided to start a blog and then Ivy told me you suggested we do it so I guess we all feel its about time the allreds join the club! Thanks again for dinner the other night and I am sorry if I seemed a little out of it. Hope to get together with you again soon!!