Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I once was LOST...

...AND NOW I'M LOST AGAIN!Matt and I rented the first 2 seasons of LOST last year and watched them without interuption. Seriously, we may have lost some friends due to our 2 week absence. However we made new friends named Kate, Jack and Sawyer!
Anyway, I overheard a while ago that you can watch all of the old episodes on abc.com. So I "accidentally" watched a season 3 episode on the internet AND NOW IM HOOKED AGAIN! I cant stop, its seriously an addiction. I am hoping to catch up to the live shows so that I can watch them while I am at the gym on Thursday nights. Last night, Matt came into the computer room, reminded me to blink, and got sucked into the drama himself! When the episode was over he said "I freakin' hate this show!" Offended, I asked why. He replied "Because its so good!"

Enough said.
See you when we're off the island!

6 comments:

Matt said...

This was exactly our experience too. Couldn't stop watching them.

If you enjoy that, once you get caught up, google "Lost Easter Eggs" to see all the hidden stuff you might not have noticed.

There's never been any other tv show where at the end I say aloud "This show is SO freakin' good!!"

(Okay, maybe Golden Girls. But who DIDN'T say that??)

The Dillon 6 said...

happy to say that we haven't been hooked. But I love NetFlix for that very reason...we joined CSI late in the game, but are making up for lost (not Lost) time by watching past seasons on DVD. I love NetFlix!!

Melynda said...

We are HUGE lost fans as well! So I need your new address, Amiel has some year end tithing stuff to send you, if you want you can email it to me at melyndacook@gmail.com...enjoy lost:)

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness....Sawyer and I have a very secret love affair:) I gotta say, I have a soft spot for the bad boys! I am the most riducliously addicted person EVER to this show. I will marry Sawyer...and make him a good/honest man!! I love season three!! and season four is spinning my little head around everyweek!! I LOVE IT

Loni said...

We have some friends that are addicted as well. We haven't given it a chance yet, but it sounds like we should. P.S. what is your email? I have something I want to tell you that isn't blog-appropriate. :)

Loni said...

We have some friends that are addicted as well. We haven't given it a chance yet, but it sounds like we should. P.S. what is your email? I have something I want to tell you that isn't blog-appropriate. :)