Monday, February 18, 2008

Babies and Butterflies

Please welcome, Matt's new baby brother "Murphy"! The Aprecio's bought him to add to their Brussles Griffon collection, and we are all hoping that he will breed with Daphne (the blury one) this summer. He is such a tiny guy, and a really pretty dark brown. He is a little timid still, but loves to be held.
Also, a late Valentines gift came while we were playing with the new puppy, and I love it! Matt bought me a beautiful butterfly from Australia! I love bugs, and this specific species is so awesome. I wish that you could see how it looks in the light. I love you Matty!

2 comments:

Colton said...

Okay, usually I only pretend to be stupid when it comes to people's dog obsessions, but is Brussels Griffon a breed? It sounds like a clothing line or something. And that dog looks like a gremlin. The nice ones, before you spray water on them...

The Dillon 6 said...

at first I thought that was Matty's new dog. And all I could think was, "Wow, Matty, that's no "man's dog!" So I was pretty happy when I realized it's your folks' dog. ;)