Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A night with the Burtons

What is my problem? I get to go out to dinner with my absolute favorite Kathryn and I don't take any pictures!!? This illness I have been fighting must have melted something in my brain because I am not myself. On any regular night I would have taken shots of all of us at dinner, Kathryn and I with food in our mouths, standing in front of the house, talking next to the fire, and of course a picture of the guys standing in the driveway talking cars for two hours. I cant believe I have no photographic proof that I go to hang out with the Burtons!
Yes, its true. Kathryn Salmon-Burton surprised me yesterday with the news that they had come into town for the week and she wanted to see me! Matt and I met her and Tim at the Spaghetti Factory (so what if we already ate there this week) for dinner and then headed over to our house to hang out for a little bit. The guys went for a drive in the STI while Kat and I sat in my couch-less living room and girl talked. I got to hang out with Kathryn all summer, and I really miss her now that they have moved back to Hawaii. I am so happy for them to finally be together, (Tim was in Iraq for 15 months) but I do wish they lived closer.
However, blogs, emails and phone calls will get me through it!
Thank you Kathryn and Tim for the visit, the "Fertile God" Tiki, the calendar, the chocolates and the dinner that you slyly paid for.
Love you!

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

We had a blast with you guys! I can't believe I forgot my camera too! Well you guys will just have to come and visit us in Hawaii. Until then or January when we come out again!!!!!!

Alisha said...

Hey Holly I tagged you on my blog so check it out.

Stef said...

don't feel bad we all have been there before. I didn't take any on my birthday/thanksgiving!

Loni said...

I won't have any pictures of Kash until I am in Utah for christmas, but my mom started a blog and she has a few posted. I have a link to her blog on mine.

The Dillon 6 said...

PLEASE leave the fertile tiki at home when you come visit us!!! And hide it when we come visit you!!! ;)

Colton said...

Maybe you have a brain eating amoeba. I heard that they have those in Lake Havasu...

I can't believe that you're pregnant, Holly. Congratulations! And we all thought Matt was shooting blanks.

I wonder if that's all it takes to start a rumor...