Thursday, November 01, 2007

Offer Accepted!

They finally accepted our offer on the house! We are so excited, and we got everything that we need included in the buy. A big thank you to Matt's parents who have been helping us along the way, and to Chris and Tiffany for all of their assistance.
The house is 3 bedrooms (a HUGE master) and 2.5 baths. The downstairs bathroom has the cutest sink! (I am easily pleased) The kitchen is very roomy, and all the appliances are stainless steel. They are also including a brand new washer and dryer and a fenced and landscaped back yard. The garage has more than enough space and Matt is very excited to build a shelving unit in there. There are wood floors in the dining room, kitchen and entry and the rest is carpeted with a REALLY nice shag. The fireplace is gas, and there is a lot of storage space. The house is right next to a wildlife preserve so we get to hear frogs instead of the road and watch blue herons! I'm excited to see what Princess will hunt out of the pond. Actually, not really.I love everything about it!

10 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

WAHOOOO!!!! I wondered when we'd finally hear from you about this! :) Life is getting crazy, isn't it?

manders said...

That is so exciting for you guys.Where is the house located. It looks like a beautiful area. We are going thru the financing rightnow its a little stressful. Congrats!!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Beautiful home...congrats. That first home is always special (in our case it came with a poltergeist, but I'll always love it). Congrats again and now to enjoy!!

Lindsey said...

hooray!! congrats babe!! that is so exciting! i can't wait to see you decorate it!

Stef said...

how crazy, when I first saw this post it was only the first paragraph and the first picture that showed up. Weird! So ignore my questions on my last comment :)

Loni said...

How exciting!! When do you get to move in? I posted more pictures for ya :)

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh my gosh, your house is beautiful! I love it! I too have a special place in my heart for pedestal sinks. =) Where is it at?

Colton said...

It looks fabulous. Which room is mine?

Kathryn said...

Holly that is so exciting! I can't wait to come and visit you guys! Where exactly is your house located?

Bailey Bunch said...

Congrats on the house! It is so much fun to be a home owner. When do you guys move in? Thanks for the advice about my daughter.:) We hope you guys are doing well!:)