Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cory's new puppy!

Last night, Cory and I drove out to Gig Harbor to buy him a puppy! He and his girlfriend Alex have been wanting one for a while, and Cory heard of an Aussie litter that was available. 16 PUPPIES!!! They were all over the place! It was my heaven! Cory fell in love with the Blue/Red Merle male, and it didn't take him long to decide that they were meant for each other.This little guy was SO cuddly and calm. He just sat and watched the other puppies chew and play. He was the sweetest one for sure! After getting seriously lost in "Purdy" and "Allyn", we headed home to give this baby a bath. (He smelled like piddle) He wasn't too sure about the bath, but as long as Cory talked to him and held him, he sat there very patiently and waited for it to stop. He is so little he fit in the sink! Briz was very interested in what this little thing was, and I was surprised to see how good she was with him. We'll have a puppy for her to play with one day. Congrats to Cory and Alex and their new adorable puppy, "Dundee."

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I just love puppies (duh!). What a fun adventure. Congrats to the new addition to the family! The best part...you get to enjoy the puppy without all the training!

Stef said...

ADORABLE, I'm a sucker for puppies. and Aussie puppies seem to make me melt, I know I have an aussie and remember the moment I saw her I was in love (even though she wasn't the one we went there to get, we did some persuading and they let us take her! I just couldn't get my mind off of here even though I knew I was there for her sister! Congrats! Enjoy their new puppy!