Monday, November 26, 2007

Packing up, and getting out!

This weekend, on top of all the holiday festivities, was spent cleaning out the town home so that we are ready to move out tomorrow. We have to paint all the walls back to white (which is so boring!) and clean all the carpets. The only good thing about the blank walls is that I got a cute picture of Princess. Leave it up to me to be taking pictures when I should be helping Matt paint :)
We also got to drive up to the house yesterday and see how everything was coming along. I am so excited about the yard! Its so perfect for Brisbane! They also put up house numbers, which for some reason made it very official for me.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

ohh hooray for your new house!! i am so excited for you guys! next summer i will get to come see it:)

The Dillon 6 said...

holy cow! I'm so excited!!!! And I'm not even the one painting walls white and cleaning carpets...

Sabs said...

moving what a pain but still oh so exciting! Love the pic of princess;)

Stef said...

It's so exciting! the adventure of finally having a how to call yours and not to rent! it makes everything feel so official and makes you feel so grown up!