Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter 2010

For some reason this year, Easter totally snuck up on us. We had no plans or traditions in place for Sunday and I feel a little guilty that I didn't even get Sam an Easter basket. But, he wouldn't remember it anyway so I guess it can wait until next year.

We ended up having dinner with Matt's family where we enjoyed the food as always. Sam ate whet ever we gave him and was a very happy boy once his tummy was full.
Due to his lack of table manners and food etiquette, after dinner Sam required a bath and fresh pajamas. He really enjoyed having Grandpa and Aunt Shauna to entertain while he played in the water.

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

the second picture down is my new favorite Sam picture. :)

Colton said...

I didn't do anything for Easter, either. And congratulations on not worrying about making a big deal out of something that your kid won't even remember.