Monday, February 08, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

This year we watched the big game (not so exciting I might add) over at the Havens house. I will admit that I didn't pay too much attention to the event, but we had so much fun anyway.
Sam had an especially great time. Chase has lots of fun toys, and Sam wanted to try out all of them.
This toy allowed him to practice walking around without help.
At one point he noticed himself in the mirror and he enjoyed checking himself out."Lookin' good."Thanks, Kyle, Rachel, Chase and Woody for letting us tear up your house!

1 comment:

Colton said...

Haha...I'm so lame that when I called my friend on Sunday night and they said "We don't want to know who won, we haven't watched it yet!", I had no idea what they were talking about. I couldn't even tell you who played in the Superbowl.