Friday, September 14, 2007

We'll miss our place

The lease on our townhome is over in November, which is coming up way too fast. We are hoping to move up North closer to both of our jobs, but we haven't been very serious about looking yet.
I have had the best time decorating our place from our guitar wall to our "neutral" painted walls. We never got around to painting the bedrooms, but I did find some really cute antique shutters that I am hoping to finish soon. (when do I have the time?)
Living here in Issaquah has been really great. We are close to my family, great restaurants (Lombardi's) and of course Krispy Kreme :) It was our first place together as newlyweds so its going to be a little sad leaving. However, I am excited to have a yard for Busy to play in, and maybe an extra room for an office. Right now Matt's sister Shauna lives with us, but she will be moving into her own place come the move. As much as I love her, I am really looking forward to have our own place.

4 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

it's definitely sad leaving your first place. OUR first place, however, was nowhere near as beautiful as YOURS! I'll have to share those pictures sometime...maybe in my next blog. ;)

Stef said...

I also have to say our first place was nowhere near that nice! But it was our first place none the less!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I absolutely love the colors you have used in your townhouse and how you've decorated. What a cute first home-it'll always be special. Good luck in your house hunt!

Loni said...

It was hard for us to leave our first place too. I know...You should just move out here!