Monday, May 21, 2012

Sam, the 3 year old.

Sammy has changed a lot in the last month.

For example, our calm, relaxed, quiet child has become very excitable, crazy and loud.

Oh. So. Loud.

He has become a true boy overnight. He's jumping off of couches, running around the house and getting into trouble. Sam's into wrestling, swords, superheros and speed. Wounds and scars are collecting on his extremities as I type.

I'm not going to complain too much since we have had it pretty easy for 3 great years. But what a change it has been for us!

I look at all the challenges we have on a daily basis and say to myself, "wow, he's growing up."
I try my hardest to stay away from yelling, "Who are you and what have you done to my boy!", but I'll admit, those words are uttered occasionally.

And, although they are now amidst tackling and pointy elbows to the boob, I still get lots of hugs and kisses. I think I can make it through any crazy changes as long as they are around.

No comments: