Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Matt and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house again this year. It was so much fun to have our family with us. Sam was in heaven :)
Matt did most of the cooking. I made the dessert and decorated the house and table with holiday decor. (They may not look too good, but these pies turned out pretty yummy!)

It's always fun to be able to bring out all the nice settings. (Which haven't seen a meal since the last Thanksgiving we hosted....3 years ago!)
Dinner was amazing, as we expected it to be, and it is tradition in our family to open Poppers after dinner. We all got paper crowns and silly little gifts.

Sam and Shauna playing with their Popper gifts. Shauna is also teasing Sam for his cheesy smile, which is almost identical to the smile I made at his age.

After dinner we all went into turkey comas :)
The end!

1 comment:

Colton said...

You're right, those pies look terrible.

It looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving, though! I actually baked my very first turkey this year, myself. It was great, oven bags are idiot-proof. I'm glad you had a good time.